Escalation Team Engineer
itWORKS! currently has an opening for an Escalation Team Engineer to provide technical solutions to our clients that have been escalated up from our Support Team. The Escalation Team Engineer assists in client retention by assisting the Escalation Team members in the proper management of client expectations, completion of client requests, and correct documentation so other teams can use the documentation to improve our ability to retain clients. Where on-site visits are required, Escalation Team Leads will manage client expectations, and set appropriate appointments that work with the client’s expectations.
- Provide exceptional service to our clients, which exceeds their expectations
- Communicate clearly and regularly with clients
- Manage the Escalation Team Board for issues that are “sent up” and resolve them in a timely manner
- All commitments to clients must be completed on time
- Document all work as it’s preformed, and any client or vendor interactions in our electronic systems
- Maintain client networks using our RMM and PSA tools
- Follow all Escalation Team Processes
To excel as an Escalation Team Engineer, we expect the following:
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills (both oral and written). Additionally have the ability to speak with clients and colleagues in person, on the phone, and electronically.
- Outstanding attitude, if you are a “glass is half empty” person, this isn’t the company for you.
- The ability to understand client needs and requests.
- You already LOVE working in the IT field, and see each challenge as an opportunity to learn, chance to shine, and a possibility to grow.
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting.
- You must be able to share new ideas in a team environment, but be able to take the company’s decisions to the clients when needed.
- You MUST have the ability to learn something new every day. This is dynamic company, and our skill requirements change every moment. To be considered an applicant must want to experience and learn new things. No two days are alike!
- At least 5 years’ experience supporting networks, servers, workstations, and mobile devices (MS, Apple, Linux). This includes specific experience with complex GPO’s and AD
- At least 5 years’ experience supporting domains
- At least 3 years’ providing end user and C-Level support
- At least 3 years’ experience with Mobile Device platforms (i.e. Android, BlackBerry, iOS, and Windows Phone), specifically with management and support
- At least 3 years’ experience with firewalls (Cisco and SonicWALL a plus)
- At least one current certification with Microsoft or Cisco
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
To apply for this position, please fill out an application and submit your resume here.