The Ten Must-Answer Questions to Properly Assess Your IT
If your entire company came to your office all at once and said, “We’ve decided we’re going away for a while. We’re not sure when we’ll be back; could be today, could be tomorrow – and we’re not going to tell you where we’re going or why we’re leaving.”, would you stand for it?
That’s what life can be like for companies who don’t have control of or properly manage their servers, email, printers, or system’s security.
To help you better understand which areas of your technology are most important to you, we’ve put together a list of ten essential questions to help you identify the key areas of your systems you should be focusing on.
In your head (or written down), answer each of these questions on a scale of 1 – 10, with 10 being extremely important, and 1 being not important at all.
- How important is it to know that your scheduled network backups are running perfectly, and that your data is always protected?
- How important is it to know that your virus protection is functioning and protecting you from external threats?
- How important is it to know that your network is secure, and is keeping hackers and ransomware threats out?
- How important is a swift response time of your IT Company or professional to a breach, event, or system malfunction/failure?
- How important is it to know your network is being monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for potential problem?
- How important is ensuring your company’s email and printers are always up-and-running?
- How important is it to know that you meet state and federal regulations regarding protection of personal information?
- How important is productivity with regard to technology in your company, meaning all your systems, programs, and software are always up-to-date with the latest patches and firmware to keep your technology operating at maximum efficiency?
- How important is it to know that you won’t rack up an outrageous and expensive hourly IT services bill when a system malfunctions or an outside source takes down your whole system?
- How important is 99% uptime for your network?
If you answered 10 to most or any of these questions, and are unsure of where you stand on a specific issue identified above, please contact us for a free systems evaluation today and let itWORKS! help you gain total and control of your technology.